Thursday, January 10, 2008

Keisha White "Out of My Hands", Sharlene "Sweeta Sweeta"

KEISHA WHITE - OUT OF MY HANDS

Keisha White - Out of My Hands
Year: 2006


1.Don't Mistake Me [4:30]6.9 Mb
2.The Weakness in Me [3:19]4.7 Mb
3.Whats on Your Mind [3:09]4.1 Mb
4.I Choose Life [3:46]6.2 Mb
5.Complicated Emotions [4:18]6.6 Mb
6.Out of My Hands [4:03]5 Mb
7.Love is the Deepest Hurt [3:45]5.4 Mb
8.Baby Come to Me [3:30]4.7 Mb
9.Brother [4:12]6.4 Mb
10.Why [4:00]5.9 Mb
11.One Step at A Time [3:49]5.7 Mb
12.It Takes A Stronger Man [4:28]5.9 Mb

Keisha White "Out of My Hands" Album Review

Simply breathtaking!
This is an awsome CD. Look out for the first 4 tracks and 'Baby come to me' and 'It takes a stronger man'. 'The weakness in me' was originally done by Joan Armatrading and it has always been a masterpiece. I never thought anyone could ever do it any justice until now. 'Baby come to me' was also done by Regina Belle and also by Patti Austin. Keisha White added a nice flavour to it really sounds great. This is definitely a must have CD in your collection. Your decision is now "Out of my hands"

Video Keisha White - I Choose Life

The video for "I Choose Life", the third single taken from U.K. R&B/soul singer Keisha White's second album "Out Of My Hands". The single is released on 18th September 2006 and is a cover of the Celine Dion song "Ain't Gonna Look The Other Way". The video was directed by Phil Griffin at Alchemy. He also directed "Don't Care Who Knows". http://www.alchemy-pictures.com/index.php?action=showdirector&cwd=content%2Fdirectors%2F1+Phil_Griffin%2F#






SHARLENE - SWEETA SWEETA

Sharlene - Sweeta Sweeta
Year: 2006


1.Sweeta Sweeta [3:05]5.4 Mb
2.Ask it [3:25]5.7 Mb
3.All Eyes on We featuring Sean Paul and Chewbakka [3:45]5.9 Mb
4.If U Want My featuring Chewbakka [3:23]4.6 Mb
5.Bull out [3:41]5.3 Mb
6.Watch Me [3:40]5.8 Mb
7.Into Me [4:01]6.3 Mb
8.My One [3:47]6.4 Mb
9.Kommin out [3:09]5.3 Mb
10.Chan Chan [3:35]5.9 Mb
11.Nice Time [4:04]6.3 Mb
12.If You Want Me (Solo version) [3:23]5.1 Mb
13.My Oh My [3:28]5.3 Mb

Sharlene "Sweeta Sweeta" Album Review

Sharlene Boodram is Great!!!!!
This is the Greatest Cd I've Heard in a long time. "Sharlene" or better known to us Guyanese or Trini Massive as "Sharlene Boodram" is a great soca, calypso, and chutney Artist. Her First International Cd "The One" Or "Sweeta Sweeta" is a ground braking step into the future for soca and chutney artist world wide. So here's my review (Coming From A USA. Guyanese Perspective)

1. Sweeta Sweeta -- 10 Stars This Song is Great If You Dont know Sharlene Than Listen To This Song And Fall In Love With Her.
2. Ask It --- 8 Stars At first i didnt like this song but the more and more i listen to it, the more i began to love it.
3. All Eyes On We Ft. Sean Paul and Choobakka --- 10 Stars This Song Has All the Elements To Be a Smash Hit
4. If U Want My Feat. Choobakka -- 7 Stars This is a good club song
5. Pull Out -- 8 Stars This song has a good reggeaton Beat
6. Watch Me -- 9 Stars Good Indian Beat Very Sexy Vocals
7. Into Me -- 8 Stars Good Club Song Very Hot!!
8. My One -- 10 Stars Great Song I Love It!!!!
9. Comin'Out-- 9 Stars Very Hot Soca Song that Samples Diana Ross's Song I'm Coming Out...
10.Chan Chan-- 6 Stars This is a Filler Song Yet Its Still Nice To Listen to About Cuban History...This doesnt fit, knowing that Sharlene Boodram is from Trinidad & Tobago and NOT Cuba.
11.Nice Time--10 Stars I cant get enough of this song its great!!!Very Nice Dancehall Lyrics And Mosic.
12.If U Want My (Solo Version)--7 Stars This is Great Song With Sharlene Alone.
13.My Oh My -- 6 Stars "This has to be a filler track" plus This is my least fav song on the album its all about drinking, the beat is ok but the lyrics in my opinion arent so strong.

Conclusion

Over All This Album Is Great as you can see from my review about only two songs on the album in my opinion are filler tracks and not needed for this album to be great. So GO BUY THIS CD!!! Order It Right Away ur gunna Love It!!! Sweeta Sweeta Alone will get you going. Support Sharlene Shes Great!

Video SHARLENE BOODRAM Sweeta Sweeta

Here is a hit from Sharlene Boodram from Trinidad.






No comments: